[BlueBream] development.cfg

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Fri Aug 27 07:52:59 EDT 2010

Le 27/08/2010 12:47, Adam GROSZER a écrit :
> Hello Baiju,
>
> Friday, August 27, 2010, 12:16:23 PM, you wrote:
>
> BM>  On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Christophe Combelles<ccomb at free.fr>  wrote:
>>> at first glance, -1 for replicating the ztk infrastructure in bluebream.
>>> We would have to maintain the list.
>>> We should find a way to "extend" the ztk, instead
>
> BM>  Ah. then I am changing my vote to +0
>
> Then I change my proposal. The goal would be to have the pinned
> versions of ALL packages AND the trunks of ALL packages easily checked
> by buildbot.

If you speak just about the ztk packages, it's here:
- released packages : http://buildbot.afpy.org/ztk1.0/
- trunks : http://buildbot.afpy.org/ztk1.0dev/

Then we should do something similar with the community packages, but I still
don't know the best way. Either we add these packages in bluebream, or we create
some CommunityKit outside bluebream. I'm in favor of sharing the list and the
buildbot, so that everyone can reuse the version list.
Then we could add just a line in versions.cfg, like this :

extends = http://download.zope.org/zopetoolkit/index/1.0a3/ztk-versions.cfg
           http://download.zope.org/zopetoolkit/index/1.0a3/zopeapp-versions.cfg
	  http://download.zope.org/community/index/<version>/versions.cfg

I'm also thinking of creating a giant buildbot, which would test all versions of
the dependencies for each package. (see my previous mail about it).
It would allow to create the version list automatically at any time. But it
requires some work.

Christophe