[BlueBream] Fresh project: structure
astoon.net at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 07:36:55 EST 2010
Good day, colleagues.
I think need:
1) File configure.zcml should be not in /etc directory but just in the
2) Sample related files contain into one directory (to have quick remove).
3) /tests directory for all testing related files.
4) Remove application.zcml file.
So, a fresh project structure:
configure.zcml (here directives from /etc + <inlude package="example" />)
tests/ftests.txt (instead of README.txt)
sample/app.py (or sample.py)
sample/views.py (or browser.py)
5) And another question: I am concerned about the inability to do the
project without nested namespaces. I have to fix manually after creating
the project. Can we do fix this using paster functionality?
What do you think?
+7 922 600 56 06
More information about the bluebream