[BlueBream] Bug?

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Fri Feb 5 20:52:24 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Mats Nordgren <mats at ronin-group.org> wrote:
>> Here are a longer list of missed entries, there could be more but after
>> registering these I got my instance running.
>>
>>   <include package="zope.app.pagetemplate" file="meta.zcml" />
>>   <include package="zope.app.zcmlfiles" file="meta.zcml" />
>>   <include package="zope.traversing.browser" />
>>   <include package="zope.app.zcmlfiles" />
>>   <include package="zope.copypastemove" />
>>   <include package="zope.i18n.locales" />
>
> Can you remove "zope.app.zcmlfiles" and include
> the packages listed there individually ?
>
> I will add the remaining packages you listed.  if
> you can identify the other individual packages required
> for a good enough package, we add that also.
> But I want to keep "zope.app.zcmlfiles" away from site.zcml.
> But it will be listed as a dependency for 1.0 release.

After analyzing the packages you added, I added two more
packages to site.zcml:

<include package="zope.app.publisher.xmlrpc" file="meta.zcml" />
<include package="zope.copypastemove" />

BTW, I still not looked at "zope.app.zcmlfiles".  May be we are still missing
few packages for a "good enough" package list.

Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,
Baiju M