[BlueBream] At least we have some negative responses

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Wed Jan 20 04:40:04 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Hermann Himmelbauer <dusty at qwer.tk> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 20 Januar 2010 06:13:57 schrieb Baiju M:
>> Hi All,
>>
>>         Today I started collecting negative feedbacks here:
>> http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/NegativeFeedbacks
>>
>> I hope we can address those issues ?
>
> Well, I personally think, that scepticism and some ranting was predictable.
>
> Although comments like  "Zope changing it's name to BlueBream? Sounds even
> more retarded..."  are dispensable, I think our reaction to such polemic
> should be threefold:
>
> 1) Don't directly answer to such comments - it's a waste of time
> 2) Understand, that what people really say is: "I doubt that changing the name
> only will help" - and they are right: What changes things are facts and not
> names, so simply let's go on with the roadmap on which end there is not only
> a name but a usable product.
> 3) Maybe the documentation could have some explanation where what technology
> fits in. This way people may actually understand better what this is about.
> Some suggestion about this can be seen in the attachment, although it is
> probably incomplete. Having such a thing on the Zope website itself, whereas
> these boxes could be actual links to the project sites could help, too.

Your diagram is really great.  I can understand that you must be followed Zope
project for a long time. Otherwise, it is impossible to create something
like that.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will create a page to explain about
the BlueBream
and it's relationship with other projects using the diagram you send.

With thanks and regards,
Baiju M