[BlueBream] a Buildbot for bluebream?

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Thu Jan 21 05:52:10 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:
> My plan is to create a place holder package for our BlueBream, similar to
> http://svn.zope.org/zopetoolkit/ and http://svn.zope.org/groktoolkit/
> This package will be part of our infrastructure to test all our
> dependencies together.
> We will include community packages (z3c.* and other packages) as an
> additional set.
> So, there will be a core, officially supported set.  And a community
> supported set.
> All the package which was part of Zope 3.4 will be included in core.
> Actually, Zope 3.4 KGS mix community packages, but we will split it.
> Well, I need more time to think about all these.  So, there will be some
> variations while we are going to do it.

Well, I created the "place holder" location for compatibility tests here:

http://svn.zope.org/bbkit/

We will tag this for each release, also we will make branches for maintenance.

We will link to ztk.cfg & zopeapp.cfg in zopetoolkit.  In addition to
that we may have few extra packages.  We will pull whole zopeapp, if
required.

Also we can add our community packages an an extra list.

Regards,
Baiju M