[BlueBream] Website design for BlueBream

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Sun Jan 24 04:49:01 EST 2010

HI All,

        Any one interested to design a website for:
http://bluebream.zope.org ?

I have very little experience designing with web design:
http://www.buildout.org

Here are the requirements:

1. Three things should be the main highlights:

   - Screencasts/Videos

   - Documentation

   - Community

   We can use some diagrams/pictures with three verbs in big letter.

   Here is my findings:

     Screencasts/Videos - Watch
     Documentation - Learn
     Community - Involve

2. There should be two feed widgets:

   - RSS feed from blog: http://bluebream.posterous.com
     We can use http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxfeeds/

   - Twitter from this search: http://twitter.com/#search?q=bluebream
     The same widget which we used in PyPI page can be used.

3. There should be bit formal naviagtion links to major destinations
   (preferably at top).

4. Blurb stuff:

   - Logo

   - Big title: BlueBream

   - Sub title: The Zope Web Framework

   - One or two sentences like this in big letters:

     BlueBream is a free/open source powerfull web framework written
     in Python programming language and created by the Zope
     community.

The site should be designed using Sphinx, no CMS.  We will maintain
the content in svn.zope.org as we are doing now.

Any takers ?

Regards,
Baiju M