[BlueBream] Preparing 1.0 first release candidate

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Wed Jul 7 10:35:21 EDT 2010

Le 07/07/2010 08:30, Baiju M a écrit :
> Hi All,
>          I was thinking about cutting the first release candidate for 1.0 release
> by next week. Any suggestions/objections ?

I was wondering, is it worth waiting for the ZTK release? We could maybe just
depend on the ZTK, which is at the alpha1 stage, but there is not a lot to do
for a final release. We should just modify bbkit to depend on zopetoolkit.

I was also wondering whether we really need the bbkit or not. It causes some
additional maintenance work, and have similar version numbers. Is there a way we
can merge bbkit and bluebream into a single package?

Christophe