[BlueBream] Exception views

Justin Ryan justin.ryan at reliefgarden.org
Sat Jul 17 17:23:12 EDT 2010

Howdy..

I'm trying to override Unauthorized errors with a page, ideally a
login page, but for now I'm just trying to get a template which says
"Login required" to load.

In a default bluebream paster project, I added the following ZCML:

  <browser:page
     for="zope.exceptions.IUnauthorized"
     name="index"
     permission="zope.Public"
     template="unauth.pt"
     />

Of course, there's an unauth.pt which, again, just says "Login
Required" for now.

Started up, and .. still see default error view, which is the entire
traceback in debug mode, and simple "Unauthorized" with deploy.ini.

Doing my best to follow:

  http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/ChangingExceptionViews

Which is ~6 years old.  Has something changed?  Am I missing something?