[BlueBream] BlueBream Documentation: Manual & Reference

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 02:50:54 EDT 2010

Hi All,
         I started to looking into documentation again.
We really need better documentation for BlueBream.

We should have a chapter on Security which cover
Principal/User,Role,Permission,Authentication,Autorization
& Pluggable Authentication Utility (PAU)
I have made an attempt to create this documentation before:
https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/bluebream/2010-May/000313.html

There are many other unfinished pages in our Sphinx
based documentation & wiki.

I am not sure how to co-ordinate this effort.  If you have any
suggestion please let me know.

Few days back there was some discussion about Eclipse &
Pydev.  May be someone should consolidate all those
mails into a HOWTO.  I have created a wiki page
with related links, you are welcome to edit that page:
http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/UsingEclipseAndPydev

Regards,
Baiju M