[BlueBream] IObjectEvent

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 05:59:41 EDT 2010

Hi,
    I was looking at this doc:
http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/event.html

I updated the IObjectEvent section like this.

IObjectEvent
------------

Import location: ``zope.component.interfaces.IObjectEvent``

The ``IObjectEvent`` is the base event triggered for all events on an
object.  The ``IObjectEvent`` is the base interface inherited by for
all other events.  The object that generated this event is not
necessarily the object referred to by location.

Should we give any other details for events ?

Can anyone explain the last sentence: "The object that generated
this event is not necessarily the object referred to by location."
I got it from the docstring of IObjectEvent.

Regards,
Baiju M