[BlueBream] bluebream and eclipse (pydev)

Justin Ryan justin.ryan at reliefgarden.org
Fri Jun 4 22:29:47 EDT 2010

Howdy Tamer,

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Tamer Higazi <th982a at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi people!
> I am interested having code completion  with pydev. Does anybody of you
> (after I set up a new project) how to configure eclipse / pydev to use
> it with zope?!

There is a lot of information scattered about on this, one reason I believe
for the BlueBream naming is to distinguish from more popular Zope2, whose
documentation is not always applicable.

I hate for this to be the only resource, but info on Plone v3 or later
typically applies, because the Zope Toolkit, which BlueBream is comprised
of, is key to Plone.

Here is the most relevant and general link I could find as a jumping off
point for you:

  http://swik.net/Zope+eclipse

Likely some others on the list are actually pydev/eclipse users and may have
more to offer.

> I am on a linux machine.

Good on ya! ;)