[BlueBream] last question: bluebream vs. django

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 6 05:29:52 EDT 2010

dear Justin,
Thanks for your quick answer. The next project I'd love to pull out of
the ground will be done entirely with bluebream.
Therefor I'd love to donate to your community sharing my business
success with you. Is there a way to donate to your community?!

Or will I have to pass through the Zope e.V. (Zope society in germany) ?!
Another question guys, where may I find infos about ZEO (Zope
Clustering) for bluebream? And what are GoF books ?!

Tamer