[BlueBream] BlueBream release plan

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Tue Mar 2 21:47:45 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:23 AM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Stephan Richter
> <stephan.richter at gmail.com> wrote:
>> A script listing the version number changes of each contained package would be
>> useful regardless, i.e.
>>
>> Package           Zope 3.4   BB 1.0
>> zope.interface    3.4.0      3.6.3
>> zope.schema       3.2.1      3.8.2
>
> I just started working on such a script (my friend Kader helped)
> svn+ssh://baijum@svn.zope.org/repos/main/bbkit/trunk/scripts/comparison_chart.py
> (Any one want to improve this script ? )

I have modified the script to use PreettyTable [1] (Thanks
to Stephan Richter for the idea)

The output is here:
http://bluebream.muthukadan.net/doc/1.0/new/whatsnew-1.0.html#package-version-comparison

Now we have the table and full ChangeLog ready!
Next step is write the migration documentation.
I am still looking for your notes taken during migration
from 3.4.0 to BB 1.0

I have one application written in Zope 3.4.0, this weekend
I will try migrate it and see how it goes.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/prettytable/wiki/Tutorial

Regards,
Baiju M