[BlueBream] Few documents are ready for proofreading

Paul Harouff pharouff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:42:28 EST 2010

I would be happy to help proofread the English, but I don't know enough
about Zope and BlueBream to proofread technical details. If I can't
figure out what you are trying to say, I'll just have to flag it for
someone else to fix.

I have noticed that the documentation tutorials assume that students
already know which code goes in which file. As a suggestion, please make
it a rule that EVERYWHERE you introduce a block of sample code you
should first state something like, "Open the file spam.py in the
shrubbery folder and insert the following:". This makes your intent
clearer to the student.

One of the old tutorials I couldn't follow at all because I couldn't
tell which blocks of code were just illustrations of the syntax, and
which were actually part of the tutorial exercise and were supposed to
be added to the tutorial files by the student. Following the above rule
to indicate code the student is actually supposed to type into a file
will help prevent this confusion also.

Paul