[BlueBream] When to use BlueBream?

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Wed Oct 20 11:51:27 EDT 2010

Le mercredi 20 octobre 2010,
  Paul <zope at devroot.com> a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am getting ready to start a new project and was thinking about
> using BlueBream. We already have two projects running on Zope3 so I
> am pretty familiar with the BlueBream concepts.
>
> Anyway, my question... I noticed that
> http://zope2.zope.org/about-zope-2/the-zope-eco-system says to only
> use BlueBream if you have an existing Zope3 application. Is BlueBream
> really just a project to continue support for existing Zope3
> installs? Should I not be looking at BlueBream for a new project?

Who wrote this ??

That sounds really strange to me : "Use Zope3 only if you already use
Zope3" !!!
Actually I would have probably said that for Zope2, and keep
Zope3/BlueBream for my new projects... :-(

Regards,
Thierry
--
Chef de projets intranet/internet
Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
Mél. : thierry.florac at onf.fr
Web. : http://www.onf.fr