[BlueBream] Any more concepts ?

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Sat Sep 11 13:12:51 EDT 2010

 I thought that page was very helpful.

But of course as a BlueBream newbie I have no idea why the developers
came up with those concepts as important.  Actually I have some idea,
but not a complete understanding.   It would be very useful to have an
understanding of the philosophies behind the architecture.

The description someone provided about how these concepts led to a much
cleaner implementation of ZWiki was hugely helpful.   History is so
important in software.

So what I would like to see is a document one level of abstraction
higher.  What is the design philosophy behind the ZTK?

Once it is written, it can be challenged and improved.  Right now it
seems to be something that some developers on the mailing lists hold in
their heads.   Since I do not quite get it, I fear that some of my
questions look stupid.

A nice high level document on the matter would be most helpful.  Maybe
we could create a page on the zope 3 wiki addressing this issue.    If
someone with the moral authority to do so, creates such a page, I would
be happy to add a paragraph or two.

Regards
Chris