[BlueBream] Thank You Mike for Python Version Comment.

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at specialtyjobmarkets.com
Tue Sep 14 11:09:52 EDT 2010

 I am indeed running python 2.4.3

As a newbie there are so many things going on, it is tough to know where
to look.  It is easy to blame the libraries.  Thanks for the great
support, next time I will trust the libraries more.   It never occurred
to me to upgrade the python release.  I would have thought that ZTK
checks the python version, bails, and issues an error message if it is
wrong.

In fact I just did upgrade python, for  zope 3.4.1, so if I had even
thought of this, I would have thought that all was up to date.

Thanks for the great support.

Chrsi