[BlueBream] ftesting.zcml

Ilshad Khabibullin astoon.net at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 18:02:45 EDT 2010

Now we have (in trunk) dublication in etc/ - two absolutely identical files.
Let's discuss about it.

When I described how I doing, really, I'm doing two different files, and it
helps me to do not create too complex zcml with many "conditions". This just
conveniently.

For example, it can be more these files (3 instead of 2) when we need fully
tested staging site, and etc. Also, "manager" principal turned on, often, in
deploy mode to setup site in first time. Also, deploy and debug modes have
different ports, usually. And all this - under version control systems,
let's do not forget about this.

But I do not insist that it must be in the standard template. Maybe it's not
everyone like that. And in any case we should not allow dublication in this
very important package, because dublication looks ugly anyway...

2010/9/19 Christophe Combelles <ccomb at free.fr>

> Le 18/09/2010 21:34, Ilshad Khabibullin a écrit :
> > +1 for bluebream.zcml :)
> >
> > 2010/9/18 Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com <mailto:baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
> >>

> >     On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Christophe Combelles <ccomb at free.fr
> >     <mailto:ccomb at free.fr>> wrote:
> >      > Le 17/09/2010 07:41, Baiju M a écrit :
> >      >> On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 3:49 AM, Christophe
> >     Combelles<ccomb at free.fr <mailto:ccomb at free.fr>>  wrote:
> >      >>> I've made the changes. Could you have a look at :
> >      >>>
> >      >>> http://svn.zope.org/bluebream/branches/ccomb-zcml-reorg/
> >      >>
> >      >> This looks great.
> >      >>
> >      >> +1 for merging to trunk.
>
> merged!
>
> >      >>
> >      >> We need to update "Getting Started" documentation also:
> >      >> http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/gettingstarted.html
> >      >>
> >      >> Should we change "require.zcml" to "requirements.zcml"
> >      >> or "dependencies.zcml" ?
> >      >
> >      > bluebream.zcml ?
> >
> >     I am fine with this also.  Please decide :)
> >
> >     Regards,
> >     Baiju M
> >

> > --
> > Ilshad R. Khabibullin