[BlueBream] Trouble Installing ZAM

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Tue Sep 21 19:09:19 EDT 2010

 Well I did get ZAM installed, but it had all kinds of bugs with
BlueBream.  So I put that on hold and sent in lots of bug reports and
fixes to the author, but did not get a reply.  I did not really want to
bring up the whole existing package without the support of the author.

I did figure out how to get the Rotterdam skin installed.

 <include package="zope.app.rotterdam"    file="configure.zcml" />

in etc/site.zcml

Then I tried it.

/++skin++Rotterdam

But that is just the same as the default BlueBream Screen.   Useless!

So next onto basic skin.

in etc/site.zcml

<include package="zope.app.basicskin"    file="configure.zcml" />

but then

/++skin++basicskin

did not work

Sigh.   I searched through  several pages on Google, but still no luck
on how to get a ZMI running on BlueBream.  Surely I am not the first
person to do this.  I did get ice.control running, but did not see a way
to add edit copy and delete content objects, otherwise I would still be
using it. I think it just had the add and delete options.

So any advice on how to bring up the ZMI under BlueBream would be
great.  First question, which package implements the ZMI I had in Zope
3.4.1?   Maybe I am not loading the right package.

Regards
Chris