[BlueBream] locatability of objects inside a list in bluebream

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Thu Aug 25 04:57:50 EDT 2011

Am 25.08.2011 um 09:54 schrieb Joshua Immanuel:
[...]
> But I like to know, what is the preferred way of making objects inside
> the 'my_list' to be locatable. So that I can have an edit page or a
> display page for the 'IMyListObject' in that list.

The list and the objects inside the list both have to implement zope.location.interfaces.ILocation.
To traverse to the `my_list` object you might use the ++attribute++ traverser.
To traverse from the list to its content objects you might need your own traverser (not sure if it works out of the box).

Again an older German blog entry might help: http://blog.gocept.com/benutzung-des-attribute-namespaces-in-zope3

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany