[BlueBream] Challenge issue with PAU

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Wed Jul 13 02:30:45 EDT 2011

Am 12.07.2011 um 16:11 schrieb Zerrossetto:
> Hi,
> I'm a Zope newbie and i can't figure out a solution on the pluggable authentication system.
> I declared the local utilities for the PAU with a script mostly based as the one in the BB FAQ's at http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/faq.html#how-do-i-setup-authentication-using-a-pau, so to test it out i declared a simple view with zope.ManageContent permission required.

Seems that the FAQ does not mention that you have to include some ZCML, too.

For my application I use:

  <include package="zope.pluggableauth" />
  <include package="zope.pluggableauth.plugins" file="generic.zcml"/>
  <include package="zope.pluggableauth.plugins" file="principalfolder.zcml"/>

Not sure which of these includes you need and whether there may be other needed ones.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany