[BlueBream] fanstatic, buildout failure

Mats mats at ronin-group.org
Thu Jul 28 19:43:59 EDT 2011

Cykooz just helped me get this running.  He sent me a working
debug.ini file that might be helpful for you as well:

[loggers]
keys = root, wsgi

[handlers]
keys = console, accesslog

[formatters]
keys = generic, accesslog

[formatter_generic]
format = %(asctime)s %(levelname)s [%(name)s] %(message)s

[formatter_accesslog]
format = %(message)s

[handler_console]
class = StreamHandler
args = (sys.stderr,)
level = ERROR
formatter = generic

[handler_accesslog]
class = FileHandler
args = (os.path.join('var', 'log', 'access.log'),
       'a')
level = INFO
formatter = accesslog

[logger_root]
level = INFO
handlers = console

[logger_wsgi]
level = INFO
handlers = accesslog
qualname = wsgi
propagate = 0

[filter:translogger]
use = egg:Paste#translogger
setup_console_handler = False
logger_name = wsgi

[filter-app:main]
# Change the last part from 'ajax' to 'pdb' for a post-mortem debugger
# on the console:
use = egg:z3c.evalexception#ajax
next = fanstatic

[filter-app:fanstatic]
use = egg:fanstatic#fanstatic
next = zope

[app:zope]
use = egg:<YOUR APP NAME>
filter-with = translogger

[server:main]
use = egg:Paste#http
host = 127.0.0.1
port = 8080

[DEFAULT]
# set the name of the debug zope.conf file
zope_conf = %(here)s/etc/zope-debug.conf