[BlueBream] deploy.ini: No stacktraces on console anymore

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Tue Jun 28 03:37:19 EDT 2011

Hi Volker,

thats intresting. So i guess you have to look in your zope.conf
there should be a section with this contents:

<eventlog>
   <logfile>
     path STDOUT
     formatter zope.exceptions.log.Formatter
   </logfile>
</eventlog>

Do you have this in your zope.conf?
If not try to add it and see if it works for you.

BTW. How did you bootstrap your bluebream application?

Christian