[BlueBream] deploy.ini: No stacktraces on console anymore

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Tue Jun 28 04:09:38 EDT 2011

Ok,

i guess i found the problem. In zope.app.appsetup.errorlog in the
setup of the ErrorReport Utility the flag copy_to_zlog=False is set to
False, which should be True.

I guess you have to change that value. I guess you have todo it with the
help of a script. As this utility is persistent.

HTH Christian

> Hi Christian,
>
> basically we are running a vanilla bluebream with the latest paster template in a new python 2.6 virtual environment. Bootstrapping was done like always with python bootstrap.py and then running buildout. So nothing special here.
>
> But the thing is that we have a bluebream project based on bluebream 1.0b4 where we get the stacktraces on the console. And the configuration seems to be almost the same (deploy.ini, zope.conf). So I guess we get this different behavior because of some package upgrades due to the version pinning or maybe some bluebream configuration we haven't covered yet.
>

> Thanks
> Thomas
>

> On Jun 28, 2011, at 9:37 AM, Christian Klinger wrote:
>
>> Hi Volker,
>>
>> thats intresting. So i guess you have to look in your zope.conf
>> there should be a section with this contents:
>>
>> <eventlog>
>>    <logfile>
>>      path STDOUT
>>      formatter zope.exceptions.log.Formatter
>>    </logfile>
>> </eventlog>
>>

>> Do you have this in your zope.conf?
>> If not try to add it and see if it works for you.
>>
>> BTW. How did you bootstrap your bluebream application?
>>
>> Christian
>>

>>> Hi Christian!
>>>
>>> Thanks fro the fast reply.

>>> It's a short one.