[BlueBream] Can I hire someone to help me with ZAM?

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Thu May 19 23:12:58 EDT 2011

I keep coming back to Zope 3, now bluebream to get what I need done.
And I keep getting stuck.  Maybe the easiest way is to hire someone to
help me over the bumps.

I did get ice control working last time, but that is GPL, so it infects
everything I do, I prefer ZAM.  I like the zope licenses.

I do the basic ZAM install and get all kinds of error messages.

Can I hire someone to log into my server with me, and walk me through
what the problems are?  There is just so much code out there nowadays, I
just do not want to be debugging this stuff, I want to be working on my
apps.

--
Regards
Christopher Lozinski

Check out my iPhone apps TextFaster and EmailFaster
http://textfaster.com

Expect a paradigm shift.
http://MyHDL.org