[BlueBream] browser resource with same name for sub packages

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Fri May 27 08:35:26 EDT 2011

Le Fri, 27 May 2011 13:36:21 +0530,
Joshua Immanuel <joshua at hipro.co.in> a écrit :

> Hello all,
> 	I am facing an issue with marking browser:resourceDirectory
> with same name for sub packages.
>
> 	Say if an application has two subpackages myapp.sub1 and
> myapp.sub2 and there are separate directories under them
> (myapp/sub1/static and myapp/sub2/static) that contain static files.
>
> 	How do I make zpt files under these sub packages refer to
> their corresponding static directories only, without giving different
> resource names in zcml. So that say, "/++resource++static/style.css"
> would refer to the file myapp/sub1/static/style.css, if it is
> accessed from zpt file in myapp.sub1 and to the file
> myapp/sub2/static/style.css, if it is accessed from zpt file in
> myapp.sub2.

The main problem is just that resourceDirectory directives mainly
defines resources which are accessed directly by an HTTP request and not
by a page template. So there would be no way to make a distinction
between these two directories if they have the same name.

Regards,
Thierry
--
  Chef de projets internet/intranet