[BlueBream] Security of annotations

Taras voyn1991 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:19:34 EST 2011

Hi. I am performing some security redesign and found a difficult situation: My annotations are separated from the persistent security.
The reason is that annotations do not provide not ILocation and the security policy does not look for maps of the persistent site (that contains all of the persistent roles…)
I can't take the proxy off, because I have many forms, that use those annotations. Rewriting all is out of the question.

Did someone look in this? Can you help with a workaround.