[BlueBream] BlueBream TTW

George Wright georgewr at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 19 23:00:41 UTC 2012

On 19/03/2012, at 11:00 PM, bluebream-request at zope.org wrote:

> Anyhow I am confident that BlueBream will soon be resurrected as a TTW
> platform!  I really do not see any other choice for a web application
> server.   Indeed the traffic on this mailing list on this topic has
> picked up very nicely recently.  That is a clear indication of consumer
> interest.

I have watched this Bluebream/zope mailing list for some years.
Been encouraged by recent discussions on this TTW thread after a long period of inactivity.
I appreciate that people working on Bluebream have to fit that in within their normal work.
My own programming skills are minimal so I can't offer help.
I just wanted to add a word of encouragement and appreciation from the sidelines.
What Christopher is proposing re TTW and templates is the kind of development I could use.
Looking forward to hearing of progress.
Regards

George

George Wright