[BlueBream] New BlueBream Release

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Wed May 9 17:09:44 UTC 2012

On April 17th, a new release of BlueBream with ZTFY tools was made.

http://www.ztfy.org/news/2012/04/nouvelles-versions-des-paquets-ztfy.html

You can see it running here.

http://ejr0.x.rootbsd.net:8083/

This is really the newest release of bluebream.  Fire it up and login as
admin:admin

You get a ZMI out of the box.

Sure it has a few ZTFY classes.  You can use those or ignore them.  If
you are doing content management stuff, ZTFY is the way to go.
Generally Thierrie's support has been brilliant.   It is I that did not
push ZTFY as much as I thought I wanted to.

If you just want bluebream you have it right there.  It was sitting
under all of our noses.

How did I figure this out?  Well I want to debug ZAM, but I need a good
starting point.  I woke up this morning, and realized I could start off
with ZTFY, and just remove ZTFY and add in ZAM.  I took one look at the
docs for buildout, and realized this stuff, like all of Zope is
complicated, for good reason.  So much easier to just use ZTFY
distribution as the blue bream distribution.  Hence the announcement.

And the great news is that you now have at least two of us using
BlueBream.

In the meantime, I am heading out the door, to go Kayaking in Lake Gatun, surrounding the Panama canal.  If you ever visit Panama, do send me an email.

-- Regards Christopher Lozinski The future of Digital Design.
http://MyHDLClass.com:8080

--
Regards
Christopher Lozinski

Check out my iPhone apps TextFaster and EmailFaster
http://textfaster.com

Expect a paradigm shift.
http://MyHDLClass.com:8080