[BlueBream] problems working with ZODB in bluebream....

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 18 04:25:04 CET 2013

Hi people!

I am not getting very smart with the bluebream documentation.
I have worked a longer time ago with ZODB, setting everything's up and
working nice that far....

I am not very interisted with traversing objects and accessing it
through the URL. I am more interisted just working with the Zope ZODB
Database.

What is the most simple way to access the ZODB root folder where I can
just set a new namespace and BTreeObject that I can easily fire data
inside and fetch them as well.

I would kindly thank you.

Tamer