[BlueBream] contributing to bluebream

FLORAC Thierry thierry.florac at onf.fr
Thu Apr 14 10:42:39 CEST 2016

Hi Tamer,

I can't be absolutely sure but according to me BlueBream is a dead project since a long time.
I have built ZTFY packages, which is mainly based on BlueBream work, but was updated with more recent packages.

Since this time, I switched to Python 3 using the Pyramid framework to build a complete application server called PyAMS, and I'm very happy with it (but work is far from complete, and there is no documentation yet).

Best regards,
Thierry