[Checkins] SVN: zope.release/branches/3.4/README.txt Updated
srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Aug 1 22:23:33 EDT 2008
Log message for revision 89181:
Updated README.txt file.
--- zope.release/branches/3.4/README.txt 2008-08-02 02:05:30 UTC (rev 89180)
+++ zope.release/branches/3.4/README.txt 2008-08-02 02:23:32 UTC (rev 89181)
@@ -47,10 +47,7 @@
3. Modify the ``buildout.cfg`` to look for your the new distribution to be
- (a) Comment out the "index" option. This needs to be done, so that the new
- package is going to be picked up.
- (b) Change the version number of the package of interest in the "versions"
+ (a) Change the version number of the package of interest in the "versions"
@@ -62,14 +59,17 @@
4. Run the tests, making sure that they all pass.
-5. Modify ``controlled-packages.cfg`` by adding the new version of the package
- to the package's version list.
+5. Modify ``controlled-packages.cfg`` to reference the new version.
-6. Generate all files again and upload them:
+ (a) Find the package that you are interested in and add the new of the
+ package in the `versions` attribute of the package's section.
+ (b) In the `[KGS]` section, increase the version number in the `version`
+6. Upload the new KGS release::
$ cd ..
- $ ./bin/generate-buildout
- $ ./bin/generate-versions
Once the files are uploaded, a crontab-job, running every minute, will
More information about the Checkins