[Checkins] SVN: zopetoolkit/doc/source/about/ Minor edits
hannosch at hannosch.eu
Tue May 4 12:37:00 EDT 2010
Log message for revision 111932:
--- zopetoolkit/doc/source/about/concepts.rst 2010-05-04 16:36:52 UTC (rev 111931)
+++ zopetoolkit/doc/source/about/concepts.rst 2010-05-04 16:37:00 UTC (rev 111932)
@@ -25,13 +25,13 @@
a set of libraries that builds on Zope technology, reuse Zope concepts and
expand on Zope technology.
- a CMS based on Zope 2 and the CMF.
The Content Management Framework for Zope 2, on which are based applications
such as Plone or CPS.
+ a CMS based on Zope 2 and the CMF.
the collection of Zope Toolkit core libraries. Shouldn't include the ZMI
and doesn't include a particular way to create a project.
@@ -39,13 +39,8 @@
Zope Toolkit release
a set of Zope Toolkit library versions that have been tested to work
together. This set receives a collective version number ("Zope Toolkit
- 3.5"). A release could simply consist of a list of version numbers.
+ 1.0"). A release could simply consist of a list of version numbers.
-Zope Toolkit Steering Group
- the group responsible for the leading Zope Toolkit development, ensuring
- its continued evolution driven by the concerns of the various consumers of
- the toolkit (or particular libraries in the toolkit).
Zope core library
a library within the Zope Toolkit.
--- zopetoolkit/doc/source/about/history.rst 2010-05-04 16:36:52 UTC (rev 111931)
+++ zopetoolkit/doc/source/about/history.rst 2010-05-04 16:37:00 UTC (rev 111932)
@@ -19,5 +19,3 @@
- the Zope Component Architecture (ZCA)
- the set of libraries called the Zope Toolkit (ZTK)
- the application server called BlueBream
More information about the checkins