[CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF - CHANGES.txt:1.130
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:51:28 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/CMF
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv3960
- Changed behavior of bodyfinder and html_headcheck.
- Fixed header stripping in edit and PUT. (Collector #41)
=== CMF/CHANGES.txt 1.129 => 1.130 ===
--- CMF/CHANGES.txt:1.129 Tue Feb 4 17:46:35 2003
+++ CMF/CHANGES.txt Wed Feb 5 12:50:56 2003
@@ -24,6 +24,12 @@
- (__future__) Added DCWorkflow (through-the-web configurable
workflows) to the core set of CMF products.
+ - utils: Changed behavior of 'bodyfinder' and 'html_headcheck'.
+ The head check in html_headcheck is now a bit different, but the result
+ should be closer to what people expect.
+ The head check in bodyfinder is removed. In most cases you want to call
+ bodyfinder only if html_headcheck is true.
- Cleaned up Interfaces and API Help (Collector #96):
o Removed redundant 'Syndicatable' and 'IndexableContent' interfaces.
@@ -54,6 +60,9 @@
metadata into a form suitable for inclusion as <meta> tags.
+ - Document: Ensured that 'edit()' and 'PUT()' strip of xhtml headers and
+ html headers including DOCTYPE declarations. (Collector #41)
- Fixed some minor buglets. (Collector #80, #94 and #95)