[CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF - CHANGES.txt:1.134
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 07:24:56 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/CMF
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv13007
- Made StrippingParser closing empty tags. (Collector #108)
=== CMF/CHANGES.txt 1.133 => 1.134 ===
--- CMF/CHANGES.txt:1.133 Fri Feb 21 06:39:14 2003
+++ CMF/CHANGES.txt Sun Feb 23 07:24:25 2003
@@ -1,13 +1,6 @@
- - Added .css to the extensions that create FSFile objects in DirectoryViews (see CMFCore/FSFile.py)
- All sites upgrading which expected css extension to be dropped and to contain DTML will be
- required to rename their css files to foo.dtml.
- - Added .js to the extensions that create FSFile objects in
- (__future__) Exposed role management for manager users on the
default roster: managers can now "promote" members without going
@@ -27,6 +20,23 @@
- (__future__) Added DCWorkflow (through-the-web configurable
workflows) to the core set of CMF products.
+CMF 1.4 alpha
+ New Features
+ - utils: Changed behavior of 'StrippingParser' and 'scrubHTML'.
+ They now close empty tags.
+ (Collector #108, thanks to 'tanghus' for the patch)
+ - Added .css to the extensions that create FSFile objects in
+ DirectoryViews (see CMFCore/FSFile.py)
+ All sites upgrading which expected css extension to be dropped and to
+ contain DTML will be required to rename their css files to foo.dtml.
+ (Collector #129)
+ - Added .js to the extensions that create FSFile objects in
- MembershipTool (CMFDefault): Un-hardwired members folder.
You now can get the members folder object using 'getMembersFolder()'.