[Committers] platforms?

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Thu Jun 8 04:51:11 EDT 2006

Hi there,

Now that we have a few days until the voting re-opens, does it make any
sense to have the people who are nominated to describe who they are and
what their platform is (besides Zope)? I am not sure whether it's
necessary. I know the other nominees pretty well and I know they'd do a
good job, but some other people may know us less well. The nomination
just happened to me so I'm not sure what is expected. :)

It also may make sense for people to describe what they expect from any
of us. :)

Regards,

Martijn