[Committers] Nominations now open for board elections

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Jul 26 10:10:40 EDT 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 25.07.2007, 19:10 -0400 schrieb Chris McDonough:
> If I'm allowed, at risk of Christian murdering me, I second that
> nomination. ;-)

I'm not sure that you're allowed to take that risk ;)

I thank you and Philipp for the nomination, but I really have to
consider whether I want to be nominated. My life is very busy already
and I think it will be better for my other activities in the community
and in my company, as well as my mental health (that's overrated, I
know) to not candidate.

I'm sorry if this isn't what you expected, but I think I'll be more
helpful not being on the board and eventually not living up to it
because of missing time.

Christian