[ZF] re: electronic voting application

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Apr 6 19:18:27 EDT 2006

On Thursday 06 April 2006 17:35, Tres Seaver wrote:
> IT is trivial in Thunderbird, using the Enigmail plugin.  Jens just
> recently figured out how to do it with the stock Mac mail client.
> Googling "outlook pgp" and "outlook gpg" suggests that workable
> solutions are available for those forced to use that client, e.g.:

Not everyone is using high-end clients; some use pine and other text-based
E-mail clients. Also, while it should be trivial to set up PGP in KDE and
K-mail (since the EU has sponsored its development) I have not been that
successful using it, but I have not tried very hard either; it's just not
important enough.

I think that a solution that uses our already registered SSH keys would be
much simpler to use. I am totally for a small telnet app.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter