[ZF] Fwd: Zope Foundation

Mark of opensourcexperts markp at opensourcexperts.com
Fri Aug 18 13:38:42 EDT 2006

Hey,

Would have preferred to post one but I needed to make sure the image
was Creative Commons (or similarily flexible) so I posted that image.
Feel free to collect and post links to other images we might use.

In general it is smart to change images at least once a month (and of
course post announcements for any zope foundation related activities
like IRC chats, etc) to show that the foundation is alive and kicking.

Cheers,

Mark