[ZF] Deadlines

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Jun 6 17:38:36 EDT 2006

If there are no objections, I'd like to set the following deadlines:

- June 20 is the deadline for new member signups.  Members joining after
   June 20 cannot effect the initial board of directors.

- June 21 is the deadline for director elections or appointments.

- June 22 we will schedule the first board meeting.  This will be a
conference
   call.

Note that committer-member voting has started.  We are still accepting
committer member director nominations, but we won't accept any more
after
June 13th. June 21 will be the last day of voting.

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org