[ZF] Proposal: website

sathya sathya at zeomega.com
Thu Jun 22 08:50:26 EDT 2006

from my discussions with mark so far I understand that the board needs
to decide on the website (where , for whom , etc)
If it is going to be at the current site  , web site volunteers (me
included ) will need to get into halawaikanaka  and get it going

Right now the information is incomplete and sooner we can decide on the
website the better.

Jim Fulton wrote:

> I am persuaded by Mark's argument that we should reduce the cost of
> associate members to try to encourage more members in this class.
> I think doing so might encourage more people to contribute because the
> membership would be far more affordable and because having an actual
> membership gives them a greater stake.
>
> Jim
>
> --
> Jim Fulton            mailto:jim at zope.com        Python Powered!