[ZF] Transfer of copyrights/ZPL..

Rob Page rob.page at zope.com
Thu Jun 22 10:50:44 EDT 2006

Hi Andreas:

On Jun 21, 2006, at 9:25 PM, Andreas Jung wrote:
 > could someone (Rob or Jim) give an update on the
 > transfer of the copyrights and trademarks from ZC to
 > ZF? Has this transfer already happened with the
 > funding of ZF? If yes, wouldn't that require a new
 > ZPL and an update of all license headers within the
 > sources?

It hasn't happaned yet.  We prefer that those kinds of
transactions be done by an elected/seated/proper Board
of Directors rather than by me as the Incorporator.

As of now, I (as the Incorporator) have no more
"special" power or authority.  :^)

The Committer agreement has been updated to reflect
joint copyright with the Foundation.  The ZPL has also
been updated and will be adopted by the BoD asap, I'm
sure.

These issues will no doubt come up in the first board
meeting!  I hope that answers your question.  If not,
let me know!

--
Rob Page               V: 540 361 1710
Zope Corporation       F: 703 995 0412