[ZF] Zope Development Process

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Sep 26 07:32:08 EDT 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 5:05 AM, Chris Withers wrote:

> Jim Fulton wrote:
>> This is a *lot* of organization. :)
>
> Yeah, this feels *incredibly* overengineered. How do we go about
> simplying this? I think chances of having 3 active committees and
> so many processes are pretty slim given past experience...

We would need to draft amendments to the by laws and and membership
agreement and have them approved through a voting process. There are
actually quite a few bugs in the bylaws that need to be fixed.  We're
hoping to garther a fair number of amendments and vote on them
together.  We really need to get going on this. :/

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org