[ZF] Zope Development Process

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 03:43:56 EDT 2006

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> What needs to happen from the end of the ZMO

Who/what is the ZMO currently?

> process. Hopefully we can make this work without changing everything
> completely, though.

I think there's a lot of simplification needed. I don't wish to seem
rude but I'd like to know who drafted the original docs and what planet
they were on or what they'd been smoking, really...

> What needs to happen in the end is some kind of vote to get the
> amendments accepted. We're trying to figure out when and how there too.

We have a voting mechanism already, no?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk