[ZF] Re: Status update for documents

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Apr 22 15:29:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

any comments? I'd like to proceed and get those things done too, but I
need feedback for this to proceed.

Additionally, I noticed that I'm still not understanding the actual
problem of the contributor vs committer member issue. I think we forgot
to revisit that during PyCon. Can someone point out the problem and the
general idea of a solution so I can make adjustments to the docs?

Christian