[ZF] AW: [Zope3-dev] Official Zope packages

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Jul 25 15:51:13 EDT 2007

Hi Christina, Jim

> Betreff: Re: [Zope3-dev] Official Zope packages
>
> Some high-level comments.
>
> I think you raise some good questions.
>
> I'm not sure that what namespace package something is in is a
> good indicator of "officialness" or quality.
>
> I'm not sure what the value of "officialness" is.
>
> It might be good to have some sort of rating system to help
> address quality.  Of course, rating systems are hard. :)

Some low-level comments

Most of the work is done for this. There was a hugh effort to
develop the ZSCP concept at the Swiss Easter Sprint.

See <zop repos>zf.zscp/trunk/src/zf/zscp

I really whould like it if you could take look at the
concept which is described in the document ProcessAndRepository.txt

Whouldn't that be a good idea for what you are looking for?

Regards
Roger Ineichen