[ZF] Proposal: Launchpad code hosting for ZF projects; free commercial support for migration

whit whit at openplans.org
Sat Feb 28 10:27:28 EST 2009

I don't have time to consume this thread, but i think iI would
consider being more involved in controbuting (again at all, more than
before) if you used git or
synced w/ github, but think bzr & svn are much less attractive/useful.

But...this should be solved by doing science.

Would be glad to elaborate. Have a strong gut feeling, but no stomach
for bikeshedding.

-a

On 2/28/09, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:

--