[ZF] Proposal: Launchpad code hosting for ZF projects; free commercial support for migration

Gary Poster gary at modernsongs.com
Sat Feb 28 11:28:44 EST 2009

Another one from Kiko.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:39:43PM +0100, Roger Ineichen wrote:
 > Since we switched to the launchpad bugtracker, I never used the
 > bugtracker anymore. It was really a pain to use at the time we
switched
 > and it wasn't compatible with the IE browser.
 >
 > But now, just looked at lauchnpad, it seems to look good now.

We had a really bad test coverage story with IE, but we've since
improved that a lot and it should work completely regardless of what
major browser you use (and a text-mode browser should work as well).

If for any reason it doesn't work you can mail me directly and I'll get
it sorted out -- this sort of thing is really priority zero for us.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko
                         | [+55 16] 9112 6430 | http://async.com.br/
~kiko