[ZF] Zope.org ViewVC

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Tue Mar 3 03:55:59 EST 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 09:36, Marius Gedminas <marius at pov.lt> wrote:
>> > Please consider switching to Trac
>> > instead. Trac's browser view beats ViewVC any day, and it's easy to
>> > switch off the wiki, ticket system and roadmap so you get just the
>> > browse view.
>
> Well, there are some quirks (e.g. if you switch off the wiki, the 'help
> 'links at the bottom of every repository browser page don't disappear,
> they just become broken).

Gosh, I hadn't run into that one yet :-) Indeed, current trac trunk
has that problem still. But it uses a template for that and I am sure
we can hide that easily in needed. Alternatively, we can leave the
Wiki enabled, but not writeable and not in the navigation, so you
still have help pages.

--
Martijn Pieters