[ZF] Intro

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Mar 4 00:22:40 EST 2009

Hi all,

since everyone is doing an introduction, let me give one too.

I am part of the Zope community since Zope 2.0b2 (summer of 1999) and started
contributing shortly thereafter writing documentation. Does anyone still
remember the Zope Quick Reference? When Zope opened up the repository, I
became the first committer and later participated at the first Zope 3 sprint.
I have been developing Zope 3 ever since writing many of the sub-systems.

My main goals are:

- Finalizing the IP transfer to the ZF.

- Get Zope 3 releases back on track.

- Get people more involved in the foundation and increase membership.

If you want to know more, just google me! :-)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter